WatchOS2 Wallpapers

Zillan

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 15, 2011
Belgium
Now that we can use background pictures on one of the new watch faces, has anybody already collected an album with some nice wallpapers?

Just wondering :)
Happy testing!

Sirious

macrumors 65816
Jan 2, 2013
United Kingdom
The new watch face is a great addition, but sadly I don't think I would ever use it. I prefer to use the 'complications' more than anything :p

Suture

macrumors 6502a
Feb 22, 2007
I really enjoy the functionality of the complications. But I would also love some customized backgrounds. Those animated ones I would assume murder the battery.

Rok73

macrumors 65816
Apr 21, 2015
Planet Earth
I really enjoy the functionality of the complications. But I would also love some customized backgrounds. Those animated ones I would assume murder the battery.
I don't expect the animated backgrounds to "kill" the battery tbh. If you have a couple of complications on the face which are updated everytime you glance at the watch there is also some battery consumption. Also, the screen only lights up 6 seconds if you have wrist detection activated. Can't imagine a big impact on the battery life.

Suture

macrumors 6502a
Feb 22, 2007
That makes sense. I just recall some people saying the Mickey Mouse watch face was using up a lot of battery. But I guess you'd have to be looking at it constantly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.