Hi. Last night a drink got spilled on my MacBook Pro (2011). I thought it had just been splashed a bit so mopped it up and continued to use it (stupidly!). It then turned off abruptly and even more stupidly I tried to turn it straight back on. when it is switched on the screen comes on, it makes the startup noise and then goes to a folder with a question mark flashing. I took it apart and it seemed as though the liquid was confined to just the battery and hard drive so I gave it a good dry out with a hair dryer and tried again. I'm able to run the Web Recovery tool but get no options when asked where Id like to install OS X so I assume the hard disk is fried?? Would I be able to get to this stage if there were any other problems, like with the motherboard for example? USB, MagSafe, fan, screen is all working.