Water Field iPhone 6/6+ spinner case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tsturbo, Nov 14, 2014.

1. tsturbo macrumors regular

tsturbo

2. Brown Trout macrumors member

I have one and it’s looking good. I’ll post a pic of it on the belt later today. My 6 isn’t going to be here until next week so now I am using it with my 5 and a Magpul case. Earbuds are secure on the leather button!

3. tbeaumont macrumors newbie

WaterField Design

I have been using WF products for many years. Quality products. Just received my Spinn case for the 6+. Highly recommend it! A nice feature is the wheel to wrap your ear buds to keep them from tangling. My Spinn case works with my apple leather case.

4. tsturbo thread starter macrumors regular

tsturbo

Hard to tell by the pictures how big and bulky the iPhone 6 plus case is sitting at your waist. Could the case be considered for semi-profession use? Meaning works well with khakis as well as jeans?

5. tbeaumont macrumors newbie

Mine came with the belt clip. It is not to bulky. i either wear it or carry it in my briefcase. IMO it looks good under all dress conditions.

6. desmond82 macrumors newbie

Just got this case yesterday it's beautiful! Should I have any concern over the belt snap coming undone and falling from my belt?

7. tbeaumont macrumors newbie

you really have nothing to worry about...just make sure the belt clip snaps.

8. desmond82 macrumors newbie

Thanks for the response I wore it for the first time yesterday and had no problems