I was on a long bus ride and woke up in the morning and noticed everything under my seat was wet including about two inches of one end of my black MacBook. It was in one of those ubiquitous neoprene cases and while not submerged in water it was pretty wet. Oh, and I guess I don't know if it was water or not, but it didn't have an obvious color, smell, etc. Anyway, I took out the battery and left it out for a little over a day hoping it would dry. When I put it back in and opened it up it seemed everything was working well and I worked on it under battery power for a little while. It suddenly shut off with the battery around 23% (it usually dies at 8%, I don't know why) and when I plugged it in and started up again the battery showed it was charging for about 10 or 20 seconds then said "Not Charging" then I got the little battery with an 'X' in it meaning there is no battery connected. If I take it out and put it back in again it does the same thing (says it's charging for a moment then ends up with the 'X'). The odd things is that the water was on the non-battery end of the computer, it was on the end with the CD drive, which seems to be working. Okay, right, so is there anything that can be done? Is this battery just a nice, black paperweight? Is there reason to believe that something other than the battery has a problem? If this battery is toast, where is a good place to buy a new battery? Do official Apple resellers sell them? I'm in Argentina right now and I don't think they have real Apple stores. Advice on anything is more than welcome. Thanks.