My daughter poured a pint of water over my wife's MBA. It shut off immediately and was absolutely soaking. I took the back off, and there was water everywhere. All over the battery pack; all over the logic board, every point from the keyboard downwards. I took the battery pack out, dried everything with tissues as well as possible, then put more tissue between the closed halves and left it on a radiator overnight. I kept changing the tissues, as they were still coming up damp. Eventually, after more than 2 days, the tissues were staying dry. I put the whole thing back to together and pressed the power button. It worked! I'm amazed, given the state of it, but it seems to be 100% fine. If the glass had contained cola, or fruit juice, or milk, it would have been a different story.