Hi guys, Sorry in advance for any mistakes, but I'm brazilian and my english is far from perfect. 3 days ago I (stupid, I know) spilled a cup of water all over my MacBook keyboard. It shut down automatically. I dried all visible water and put it upside down. About 20 min later I opened it and dried all the water I saw inside and put in on a bag of tive for 3 days. Today I tried to turn it on, but had no luck. Then I plugged the battery cable and it worked!! The keyboard was weird but then got better. The battery was stuck on 6% and wouldnt charge more than that. I turned it off and some minutes later tried to turn on again but it didnt now I put again in the bag filled with rice. Oh,the light on the battery cable was never on! Even when the MacBook worked. Any ideas of what I should do? Thanks!!