waterfield cargo small vs medium

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by sbb155, Feb 13, 2011.

1. sbb155 macrumors 6502

I am considering these two sizes
    Will the small fit the 13" MBP with a sleeve? Will the small fit the 15" MBP?
    Any other comments on these bags?
    Thanks

2. mbmobile macrumors member

I have a Cargo Large and I have to be honest, is the worst bag I ever owned.

In my life, I'm a "bag-aholic", I owned a lot of laptop bags, Tumi, Timuk2, Tucano, Burberry's, Victorinox, Samsonite, etc. and everyone has something missing (the Tumi is close to perfection anyway). I've bought the Waterfield Cargo just to try it and, again, is the worst bag i ever bought

I use it with a MBP 15" and I cannot really understand the project behind this bag.

Is big, but nothing fits in. There is no place for a paper notebook, the pouches inside are too small to fit anything, the buckle gets entangled everywhere and opens itself, the front area has a so weird shape that is impossible to put anything inside safely, is heavy, badly balanced, bulky.

Also, the outside fabric is slippery, when you wear it, it cannot stay put on your shoulders.

I can write a book on how much I'm dissatisfied of this bag.

To me are the worst 300 bucks ever spent

According to my experience, I'll advice to look for something different.

For me, if I need to buy another messenger like bag, I'll stick with Timbuk2 or go again with Tumi (even if it costs 3x/4x the Timbuk2).

MB

3. sbb155 thread starter macrumors 6502

very helpful ,t hanks will avoid it