iPad Pro WaterField Dash Sleeve for iPad Pro

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Poob Bubes, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Poob Bubes macrumors 6502a

Poob Bubes

2. iAdamator macrumors regular

That's a nice looking case. I'd like to know how it is myself. I've bought other products from them for my Nintendo 3DS and Switch and I absolutely love them. I would think this item is of similar quality.

3. alFR macrumors 68020

Not used the Dash, but I had the Sleevecase for my Air 2 and am getting the same case for my Pro (bit more protection than the Dash). Extremely well made, I'm sure the Dash would be of similar quality. Waterfield make good stuff.

4. Poob Bubes thread starter macrumors 6502a

Poob Bubes

5. SDColorado macrumors 65816

SDColorado

I am thinking about grabbing one of the sleeve cases. I have one of their laptop bags, I purchased 6 years ago, and it still looks great.

6. Poob Bubes thread starter macrumors 6502a

Poob Bubes

I ordered one in blue and will update with pics one I receive it. It won't ship out until around the 14th.

7. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

How do you like your Dash sleeve?

Any pictures to post?

8. rraven macrumors newbie

rraven

9. ericbpoll macrumors newbie

ericbpoll

I’ve had a Green Vertical dash sleeve for around a month now. It’s almost a perfect sleeve. It provides a great deal of protection while allowing me to keep my iPad naked and slim while in use. The case feels extremely premium. You really get what you pay for with this thing.

The only nit pick i have is that the zipper pocket on the back of mine is very tight. While I appreciate the little slot for the pencil, when I have it in there its hard to get anything else in and out.

TIP - If you want to keep your iPad in the case while you charge overnight, or if you would want to listen to some music while its in the sleeve be sure to the Vertical sleeve, not the horizontal one.