WaterField Finn Wallet is great! iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mark34, Oct 2, 2014.

1. mark34 macrumors 6502a

I am a big fan of WaterField stuff and the great service from Gary. I have never done the wallet thing with a phone, but I really like using the iPhone 6 naked (Ghost armor on the back). This wallet is great. Obviously it is fairly tall wallet so not perfect for all occasions, but it still fits fine in my back pocket with the phone, cash, and 6 cards. I got tired of carrying my wallet and my phone.

As always with WaterField stuff the quality is excellent.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. -C-, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014

-C- macrumors member

Thanks, this is on my short list. I would like it more if it had two zippers so they could center on the charging cable and everything would be secure when I plug into my car.

Is there very much open space or would it seem like the phone would work it's way out if the lightning connector is attached?

Edit - nevermind, just noticed it zips to the wrong end. The search continues.

3. eplemost macrumors newbie

Thats nice.
    I'm waiting for my 6+ wallet. Never tried these before, but they look very nicely built. Hopefully I'll be satisfied.

4. mark34 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah, I don't thing it works too well for charging while in the wallet. Zipper comes from the short side so the top is completely open. It can certainly sit in there if you have a tray or something, ideally vertical tray in your car. am I understanding your question correctly?

[​IMG]

5. -C- macrumors member

I looked at it wrong for a moment and thought it closed in the other direction. Thanks for the picture though, it looks great and would be perfect if I didn't have that one requirement.!

6. digitalfx macrumors 6502a

digitalfx

mine arrived today too...really nice wallet.

Attached Files:

7. Marcus72 macrumors member