Waterfield sleeves

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by sabre364, Aug 9, 2008.

1. sabre364 macrumors member

So I need a sleeve for my new MBP. I don't care about style, as long as its not pink or purple I'm good.

I will be using the sleeve in conjunction with my backpack. I want a sleeve that has a vertical opening and no zipper. I am looking at the waterfield sleeves (sfbags.com). It seems perfect for me, I can leave the sleeve in my pack and just slip out the laptop.

I'm not sure whether to get the flap or not...

What do yall think about them?

2. skybolt macrumors 6502a

I LOVE mine! Best thing I have done for my 3 notebooks. Have given them as gifts, and the recipeints were wild about them! Great sleeve, customizable, great customer service -- can't say enough good! Very protective -- I carry my laptop in a backpack sometimes, sometimes just in a canvas tote bag, and always feel like it is well protected. I ordered my last one online on the weekend, and it was in my mailbox in Tennessee on Tuesday! Go for it! You won't be sorry!

3. Galley macrumors 65816

Galley

4. cyclingplatypus macrumors 6502a

cyclingplatypus

Very happy with mine and opted for the flap as well...very solidly built, you won't be disappointed.

5. sabre364 thread starter macrumors member

Just got it a couple days back.

Its definitely great.

Waaay better than all those zipper sleeves out there. Very easy to slip out without taking the sleeve out of my pack, but still snug.

I'm happy with my choice, some of my friends all got a hard case type thing that fits around it, but IMO that will crack with the abuse I put my pack through. I don't get protection from surface scrataches when outside my sleeve but this is better for me I think.