WaterField Suede Jacket for iPhone 3gs Review

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SchneiderMan, Nov 2, 2009.

1. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

Are you someone who hates cases or just likes his iPhone naked? Well this is a great affordable ultraslim pouch, very simple design without any logos or tricks. Something Apple should have included with the iPhone to begin with.. What does it offer? just scratch protection while your not using your phone and no additional bulk is added, it's made out of very soft suede inside and out and i found that when i put my iPhone inside it cleans it too. It's very easy to take your iPhone in and out of the pouch. It only comes in one color and that is black, though it would be very nice to have a few other color choices.. They make this case in other sizes to fit other device like the Zune HD and more.

You can choose from two version one being just the plain Suede Pouch and the other being with an added external pocket, i you can put your earphones or money in it..

Great simple pouch for the money and it's made in the US! San Francisco to be exact :)

Price? $9 and $13 for the added pocket version.

Unboxing: Here

Pics:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. bazookafx3 macrumors regular

Ah thank you! This is just the kind of case I was looking for, very similar to the G1, PSP, and original Ipod Nano case! No bulk and the added little pocket is def what I'm looking for!