Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bern1812

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2008
Is anyone going with Waterfield's choices for the iPad? They have a few different models of sleeves.

Here's what they have to offer.

I have a sleevecase for my macbook pro and I absolutely love it. I also have a few other odds and ends, and I am a big fan of their quality. Ill probably go with one of their choices, probably the Smart Case, as a slim, no frills case that is easy to slip into a bad, and offer good protection.

What about you guys?

MikhailT

macrumors 601
Nov 12, 2007
Is anyone going with Waterfield's choices for the iPad? They have a few different models of sleeves.

Here's what they have to offer.

I have a sleevecase for my macbook pro and I absolutely love it. I also have a few other odds and ends, and I am a big fan of their quality. Ill probably go with one of their choices, probably the Smart Case, as a slim, no frills case that is easy to slip into a bad, and offer good protection.

What about you guys?

I already preorder the Smart Case for the iPad, that's what I have for my iPhone and I love it.

gkrykewy

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2004
I ordered the green slip case. I like that it has the plastic insert to protect the screen, and that the ballistic nylon is waterproof. This will be the perfect case for round-the-house protection, and for tossing into my Timbuk2 bag for transport.

tazhombre

macrumors member
Nov 24, 2008
I ordered the Ultimate Sleevecase with a strap. Most often it will go inside my messenger strapless but i wanted the option of just carrying it by itself for the quick trips.

Scarpad

macrumors 68020
Jan 13, 2005
Ma
I have the Suade sleeve for my touch. But the Ipad naked is too slippery of a device to use only with that. I don't care for their other offering but they make well designed cases. I'm not sure what the ultimate case is yet, will stay for the Apple case for awhile till more options come out.

Galley

macrumors 65816
Mar 24, 2008
I ordered the blue slip case. I've already got a blue VertiGo, and a blue iPod Gear Pouch that should hold a bluetooth keyboard.

RaceTripper

macrumors 68030
May 29, 2007
I ordered the horizontal sleeve case with the leather trim and no straps. It will go in my leather Fossil messenger bag along with my MBP, which also uses a sleeve case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.