Waterproof + Battery Case? iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by standingoten, Mar 4, 2013.

1. standingoten macrumors newbie

Mar 4, 2013
    So I have my Mophie battery case which I love to have to extend my battery life when I am away from home for longer than I expect.

Then I love my LifeProof Fre case for the durability and waterproof capabilities.

Does any manufacturer or brand out there make a case with these two attributes COMBINED?

I am looking for a waterproof/sturdy + battery case.
  2. jkbane macrumors newbie

Feb 25, 2013
    Mophie I believe does for the iPhone 4S. They just released a battery case for the 5. So maybe a matter of time till a combo comes out for the 5
  3. Mellisaray macrumors regular

Jan 14, 2013
    while i think it is quite difficult to find, at least, i have not never seen this kind of case ever.:D
  4. howieb69 macrumors newbie

Jan 21, 2012
    Mophie did do a tough case for the 4S but it was only splashproof NOT waterproof. To my knowledge there is no case on the market that combines toughness with a phone battery case.
  5. heatblast macrumors newbie

Apr 21, 2013
    iBattz announced waterproof and interchangeable battery case for iPhone 5 name of the case is AquaSeal Hi5
    it used CES to unveil the case it may be available soon had to wait for it
  6. jayrflow macrumors 6502

Feb 19, 2013
    iBattz hasn't released their cases yet. I've contacted them n they never responded to me about when they might finally release it. They first said early march. Then mid march. Then mid April. Now who knows. Last time I heard from them, they're awaiting for get it approved by Apple
  7. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

Apr 5, 2011
    Fidalgo Island
    Morphie does a lifeproof/battery outdoor edition just saw it at local Verizon wireless store. Here's a link.

***Crap that is only the iP4 case but the guy at the Verizon store tried to sell me one for the iPhone 5 today...***