Waterproof Case 6?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Manfonse, May 10, 2015.

1. Manfonse macrumors newbie

Manfonse

Hey. Can anyone recommend a case that will allow me to use my iPhone 6 in the pool on holiday etc? I want to use it for swimming photos and videos in and under the water. I live in the UK. Thanks

2. KAMB macrumors 6502

Dog & Bone Wetsuit, LifeProof Fre, LifeProof Fre Power or LifeProof Nuud to name a few... Take your pick.

3. ipos macrumors 6502a

4. jpadhiyar macrumors regular

Currently I am having Lifeproof frē Waterproof case for my iPhone 6 and i feel that it is one of the Best Waterproof case for iPhone 6. After using this case i am freely able to go and swim in pool with my iPhone 6 and even case is so much slim compared to other waterproof cases.

5. valexer macrumors newbie

Depends on how much are you willing to spent. Most of the brands mentioned above have prices exceeding $50. However you can get the same waterproof case for a price of less than $25 if you check out Griffin Survivor All-Terrain for iPhone 6. :) I think Amazon listed it at $22.

6. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

Um, the Griffin Survivor All-Terrain is a nice case, but it protects against windblown rain (and sand, and drops, etc). It is not intended to survive immersion.

Kristin