Waterproof Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BigSaintDogs, Oct 30, 2011.

1. BigSaintDogs macrumors member

I purchased the Lifeproof Gen 2 iPhone case for my new iPhone 4S. Have to say I am loving it. the case is tough, waterproof and easy to use the phone. The fact that it is such a low profile is even better. thought about otter box options but I think I made a much better choice, anyone else have any experience with lifeproof?

http://www.lifeproof.com/lifeproof-store/apple-cases/iphone-4-g2

2. mk21cb macrumors newbie

lifeproof

Im a Dive Sup for a large company, My job has me on and in the water most every day. with my Lifeproof case there are NO worries about using my phone. Wet, Dry, covered in grease from a morring line, grab the phone and talk! I LOVE IT.:apple::D:apple:

3. Sundowner macrumors newbie

I ordered the Lifeproof as soon as I got the shipping notice for my new 4s. Pricey yes, but so was the iPhone.

In my opinion, this is a "must have" - I've seen too many iPhones with "spider" cracks of the glass to even consider, NOT having it!

I have a friend who got one for his iPhone 4, and he's thrilled with it - hasn't taken it off in months

I can't think of any other case I'd rather have. Lots of protection, yet no more bulky than many cases that don't even claim to be waterproof. It feels good in the hand, and the controls are easy to use.

Lots of good YouTube videos about it.

4. mpossoff macrumors 68020

Is the LP stylish that shows the glory of the iPhone? I have a white iPhone 4S and rock it with a Glacier/ White Defender and it's stylish per se. Makes the iPhone look nice.