Waves Complete Package

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by shindiglad, Feb 12, 2011.

1. shindiglad macrumors newbie

Hi, I have a bit of a problem, ive installed Waves Complete which is a collection of over 300 AU plug-ins for logic pro. they are in sections of manufacturer IE 6 x jack jones puig, 6 x tony masserati etc etc. when i open the AU in logic pro every plug-in is under the section WAVES, but i want them to be all split up so that they are in sections of thier manufacturer instead of altogether under waves, how can i do this? the plug-ins are in .bundle format and i dont know how to install them seperatly. please help.

2. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

your license comes with free tech support; contact Waves directly for support.

3. Plumbstone macrumors regular

Plumbstone

Hmm, waves don't do a "complete" bundle, do you mean Waves Mercury? If so that bundle has cost you $10000 so I am sure waves tech support will be more than happy to help you out - however it looks like you've installed the ilok cracked bundle so they're probably not going to be too keen to help.

All the plug-ins are made by Waves, they are the manufacturer, not Tony Maserati etc, so the plugs will only ever show up in the Waves list.