Way to (keep in) sync Mail, Contacts, Calenders,... to Mac Book

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Julien, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

When I used Windows w/Outlook and had a laptop I used a program called Easy2Sync. It would keep both computers synced with all Contact, email (including setting up and updating all Mailboxes) and Calender info. Is there a similar program for the Mac. I see ChronoSync but it looks like it's only about data files (Easy2Sync would do data files also). Will ChronoSync setup and keep current all Mailboxes, Calender and Contact info?

2. Julien thread starter macrumors G3

Julien

Downloaded the trial version of ChronoSync and in the manual it says it ca do Mail one way (kind of a pain but I can live with that). Don't see any thing about Contacts and Calender though. There must be plenty of people who have more than one Mac and a need to keep them in sync. What are the best procedures, options and software for this?

3. Julien thread starter macrumors G3

Julien

At my home syncing over WiFi. Not interested in MobileMe

4. gasport macrumors 6502

gasport

Take a look at BusySync. It will only do calendars unfortunately but MacZot has a special on it today.

5. Julien thread starter macrumors G3

Julien

Thanks but $25 and not having Contacts or Mail is too much for an incomplete solution. Found that I can export and then import Contacts and Calenders. Kind of inconvenient but it is a workable solution for those two. Just wished I could find a program somewhat like Easy2Sync for the Mac.