Ways to access Flash content?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by intervenient, May 6, 2011.

1. intervenient macrumors 6502a

I'm not looking to watch flash videos or the like, but I do use a site for school called Mastering Physics, which requires Flash to input answers. From the looks of it there are some browsers out there that do allow this, but I'd like to be sure before I make the plunge on an iPad 2 instead of waiting for the HP Touchpad.

Thanks.

2. Phil A. Moderator

Phil A.

Staff Member

There's an app called iSwifter that supports interactive flash applications, and actually works pretty well from the limited testing I've given it.

3. intervenient thread starter macrumors 6502a

4. vinacrom macrumors newbie

5. benhollberg macrumors 68020

benhollberg

I believe Skyfire is only for videos, I could be wrong because I don't use it but I am pretty sure.

6. vinacrom macrumors newbie

You are correct, my bad. Glancing over his post again I saw that he wanted it to be an interactive flash applications.

7. Benbikeman macrumors 6502a

Benbikeman

And skyfire fails on most of the sites I've tried.

8. atarobert97 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (iPhone; Opera Mini/6.13548/24.854; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Iswifter is very slow and the sound qulity isnt that great. In ios5 i think we might somehow get support for flash.