Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ronsju

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 28, 2008
What are all the ways to best use the battery life. I know you can keep 3G off, and manually fetch mail but are there any others.

Thanks

ronsju

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 28, 2008
Rayfire,I did not come here to google my query, I came here for expert advice on my iphone from apple users.

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
I also came here not to flame bait, as I can see that you edited your post already (yes, I saw it) but technically the links on the forums on that Google search results were the answers you're looking for (since most of them are also Apple users just like us)

Now I searched the forums again and I only found close to being relevant on "conserving battery" is this one: iPhone 3G Battery Guide & Charging Tips. I strongly suggest using search before posting a thread.

But then again seeing that you first said "your 12-yr old cousin is better than me", then I guess you're right, ask him :rolleyes:

Added:
Now I really don't have an expert advice, but I could have given you an experience-based advice since I used the iPhone 3G since day 1, if you only thought twice before you typed your first reply on my post ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.