Ways to gift an ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by trich24, Nov 3, 2011.

1. trich24 macrumors newbie

I have some ideas but I imagine the other half already knows my tricks after all these years

I saw the one about putting it in some chocolate or someone with a nano put it in jello or cover it with a sheet cake

Not that I want to use food but we have iphone's any creative way to give it as a gift you guys may have though of

something with facetime or the other ios devices or any clever ways to present it?

Thanks for any thoughts

Hoping to really surprise

2. Jasmynp macrumors 6502

Jasmynp

1) Wrap it in a robe. 2) set it up and put it her purse/his bag right before they leave so they find it at work 3) Put it somewhere in the room and iMessage it from another room. I dunno. I'm not great at this stuff. I bought one for my boyfriend and was probably more excited to give it than he was to receive it. I blurted it out before he put his keys down. lol

3. kage207 macrumors 6502a

With my moms iPhone 4 we just had my sister call it on Christmas until my mom realized a present was ringing and that it was her and then she saw my sister.