Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by Sir Furry Mark
Nah! 10 members is only about a third of our team! :p

(Of course, more of us might visit as we get closer... :rolleyes: )

Ni! :D

Ha, if we were to get all of OUR folding members your forums wouldn't handle it. :p

Seriously why do you need all your folding members to come over?

Normally we just send 1-3 members to tell them we are gonna pass them... not the whole team... haha.

Jimong5

macrumors 6502
Jul 22, 2002
These silly folder have angered The (fomerly kinda grand) Saier Blizzy! He will fold for the good side.

Count in my Dual 867 to do some foldin.

IndyGopher

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2001
Indianapolis, IN
Wow... so many words and so little said. I guess I will put our machines back in the folding game. Most are PC's, but they're on 24/7... anything to silence the M.P.-esque gibberish.

Ni !

I love Apple Cider, and to make it, the first thing you've got to do is to stomp some Apples. And THAT'S what we're going to do. :cool:

You guys have 5 times as many active members as we do :confused: , and yet we're still out-producing you !!:rolleyes: I gather Macs aren't noted for their speed ? :( Nor are their users ? :p

We've stomped Team Poodle, defeated the Silent PC Team (quietly of course), and crushed Team OCAddiction (wherein via our verbal jousting I managed to triple my vocabulary, care for me to demonstrate it here ? :D ).

The Knights produce our shrubberies via Windoze PC's. We chose Winblows for our OS as Knights must keep themselves in good fighting trim per this piccie.

s_bangkeyb.gif

Aaaaargh !!!! Another Winblows Blue Screen of Death !!! Smash ! Crunch ! :rolleyes: The Knight pictured is Sir Eats-A-Lot and needs to workout a bit more, but you get the idea :) . We'll put him on the all-Apple diet (crushed apples) ! :D

Ni ! Ni ! Ni !

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
Originally posted by Sir Fart
I gather Macs aren't noted for their speed ? :( Nor are their users ? :p
macs are dog slow at folding. our users aren't slow, look at my project ranking: 25

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
those were 2 nice edits there sir flatulence...i saw both of them :rolleyes:

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
You guys have 5 times as many active members as we do :confused: , and yet we're still out-producing you !!:rolleyes: I gather Macs aren't noted for their speed ? :( Nor are their users ? :p

Actually, it's the active processors that counts you empty-headed, animal food trough water drinker. :p

KWSN - 361 active processors
MacRumors - 439 active processors

Not bad for a bunch of lowly old Macs.

Now go away before I wave my private parts at your Aunties. :p

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Originally posted by mc68k

ha, I saw them both too....I almost got a response into his first one ;)

D

Originally posted by mc68k

Well, excuuuuse me !!! I had mis-read your original post and thought you were talking about about your teams overall placement (26th place) and not your individual place within your team (25th place). The latter I could give a rat's ass about !! :p

I Fart in your general direction !!:mad:

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Well, excuuuuse me !!! I had mis-read your original post and thought you were talking about about your teams overall placement (26th place) and not your individual place within your team (25th place). The latter I could give a rat's ass about !! :p

Um, that's 25th overall, out of all the people who fold. You have someone on your team who's 16th and they pull 36% of your team points. That's pretty damn good - I just hope you don't lose them....;)

D

Originally posted by Rower_CPU
Actually, it's the active processors that counts you empty-headed, animal food trough water drinker. :p

Now go away before I wave my private parts at your Aunties. :p

You want to wave them at my Aunties WHAT :confused: ?!

Eeeeeek !!!

We need a moderator in here right now to censor this miscreant !! :p He belongs on Team OCAddiction !!

P.S. My auntie would enjoy that, she wants to know when you'll be over !!:D

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
You're missing a lot today, eh?

He is a mod :rolleyes:

Blah.....

Yes, I admit I'm a bit slow on the uptake today :( . You should be grateful for that, it won't last.

BTW, the "blah" in your posts (here and on our board) are superfluous, ALL your posts are blah. :rolleyes: We'll save you time by mentally inserting the word after each of your posts. You're welcome. :p

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
It's spelled quotient where I come from !!! :rolleyes:
that's nice you're here to do something useful, like taunting and correcting ppls mistakes

we here at MR owe u much for ur enrichment of our lives

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
You know, ignoring the silliness might be best - these low level taunts are more tiresome than entertaining....;)

Maybe Sir Flatulence has a case of the Mondays

D

Elderberry

macrumors newbie
Jul 8, 2003
Beer City, Cheese Quardrant
Ack, sorry I'm late. I had the hardest time getting my name to fit into the pitifully few spaces allowed here, and finally had to leave the Sir Hamster of bit off entirely.

Now where was I ??? ...

Oh yes ... the "low level taunts", as Mr. Anderson so aptly puts it. I've been sparing nearly continuously with Ole' Fartypants for about three years now (Eek! is it THAT long???), and I assure you that you haven't seen "low" from him yet! ;) As for "ignoring the silliness", we are WAY ahead of you there: we have a long standing thread entirely dedicated to ignoring , the likes of which you are unlikely to see anywhere else! (We also have an increasing ill-named "empty" thread lurking about somewhere, but I digress).

And now, back to my main point ...

... give me a minute ... I'm sure I had a point to make when I registered for this chalkboard ... something about taunting I think?

Well, nevermind ... it wasn't really such an interesting point anyway. Just hand over all your lupins and we'll call it even! ;)

ni! i!u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.