"We could not complete your itunes request"

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sgower, Nov 5, 2008.

1. sgower macrumors newbie

Ok Very new to Apple getting my first ipod device ever. Now I am not computer stupid I know them very well just really never had an interest in the ipod until the touch came out. Now here's the problem...I've spent 1 hour searching this forum to no avail. When trying to access the Itunes store it gives me the following error message...
    "We could not complete your itunes store request,the network connection was reset..blah blah blah check your internet connection etc.

Now...if I go to the tool bar on top and click search its brings up the songs but I still cannot purschase them. I am wondering and this is really the question I would like answered. Will I be able to activate the touch with this error message? MUST I use a computer to activate?

I am really thankful for any help anyone can give me!

Best regards...Sonny

2. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

If you're able to access the iTunes Store on the iPod already then you should be able to buy songs from it.

What country are you in? I'm in Australia and for the last 24 hours I've been able to browse the iTunes Store on both my computer and iPod, as well as the App Store on my iPod, yet whenever I try and purchase something I get the same message.

Try buying something in iTunes on your computer and see if the same thing happens.

3. tablo13 macrumors 65816

tablo13

I'm getting this since I got my replacement iPod touch from the Apple Store. Shows this both on the iPod and PC.