iPad Pro We ever gonna get more cases and smart covers for the pro?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Ghost31, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Ghost31 macrumors 68000

Ghost31

I want a back cover that's something other than white or black. And a Smart Keyboard that's a different color than black. My girlfriend has a white iPad Pro but wants a white keyboard to match it.

I'm a little shocked at how Apple is passing up an opportunity to sell me MORE accessories. I'll take a product red cover front and back, maybe a blue back and green front to match Seattle Seahawks colors and maybe a blue keyboard. Like a dark navy one. Yeahhhhh. That be nice

Emailing Tim Cook about this now...you're all welcome to join me if you feel the same. The Apple Watch isn't the only thing we like customizing. Come on Tim, give us some great color options

2. batristain macrumors 6502

batristain

I'm with your girlfriend - it makes me mad to see all kinds of colors for the smaller iPad Pro out yesterday but still the same crappy white/gray case for the larger model. I would have liked another color choice for the keyboard but after buying it I can live with it - I would however like more colors for the case. I didn't buy an Apple case because I was hoping they would release more colors at yesterday's event. I can't pay 80 bucks or 64 bucks (at MacMall) for white or gray.....

Cheers,
    Bobbie

3. Kal-037 macrumors 6502a

Kal-037

Depends on the day, but usually I live all over.
    Send me a transcript of your email and I'll re-word it a bit and then send it, (I am too lazy to type up an email myself.) lol ;)

4. batristain macrumors 6502

batristain

I just sent him an email....fingers crossed if enough of us do this someone will listen...

Cheers,
    Bobbie