We need a watch face store

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by jimbo1mcm, Apr 11, 2018.

1. jimbo1mcm macrumors 68000

I had a Samsung Frontier S3 and it was very nice to go into their store and put different watch faces on, including chronometer faces where the large second hand was always active. You could also have the face on all the time if you wanted to. Good source of revenue for Apple. Surprised they haven't jumped on it yet.

2. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

It’s been discussed many times and requested by many. I do think Apple will eventually introduce something like an Apple Watch store or have a wider array of Apple Watch faces to choose from. Apple moves at a much slower place then others do, but I’m sure they will have something unique to it that will make it worth the while eventually.

3. Mishabella macrumors member

4. Dave245 macrumors 604

Dave245

Yea I could get behind that, a watch face store would be great if you could buy a particular watch face for example Disney or something like that.

5. neoelectronaut macrumors 68030

neoelectronaut

It's one of the big things I miss from my Pebble Steel for sure.

6. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

That’s one thing Pebble did right, as they had a variety of watch faces that could be changed at any given time and they were very basic, but that’s all that was needed. UFortunately Pebble never marketed their smart watches and no one knew they existed aside from their website and an occasional YouTube video. By the time they tried to become more health oriented and introduced new designs with their watches, Apple had already debuted their Apple Watch, which primarily dominated.

7. Mad Mac Maniac macrumors 601

Mad Mac Maniac

A little bit of here and a little bit of there.
    Honestly I'd be fine with the current faces as long as Apple made them more customizable. Add complications to more places, change complication sizes in different locations, etc....

Also always on display...