We need an iCloud Forum

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by d21mike, Jun 8, 2011.

1. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

I think you should create an iCloud Forum to be put in the same section as MobileMe is.

Under "Apple Systems and Services".

I understand most of iCloud is still Beta but there are some features that have been activated. I am talking about the ones under the Store Settings.

Anyway, there are a lot of people testing iOS 5 as well that could use a place to talk about things that are not restricted. I.E. Features that have be announced should be okay to be discuss here. Some things I would like to discuss could be put under MobileMe or iPhone or iPad but they are related to iCloud specific.

Thanks

2. hitekalex macrumors 68000

hitekalex

Better yet - just re-name this one to "MobileMe & iCloud"

3. AlphaDogg macrumors 68040

AlphaDogg

Or better yet, add an iCloud forum. When MobileMe gets discontinued, merge the two forums. Or maybe just archive the MobileMe forum, and then just have an iCloud forum!

4. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

MobileMe has already been discontinued. I don't think there is a need to have both so IMO, either "iCloud and MobileMe" forum or just make it "iCloud" from the beginning

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

It may be discontinued but it will be around for another year.

I think the MM forum should be changed to MM and iCloud. There will be many overlapping issues as people migrate.

6. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

We have renamed the MobileMe forum "iCloud and MobileMe"...thanks for bringing it to our attention.

MobileMe will remain active until June 2012, but clearly iCloud is the more popular topic of conversation right now and will likely continue to be as Apple rolls out more aspects of it, so we've listed it first. :)