Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
It's not really about to come out. That's not until the fall. They'll do a preview June 8th and I'm sure beta (developer and those who have access to public) will start within a few weeks after that. I'm sure a iOS 9 section will start then. I believe the iOS 8 section started last year when the developer beta began.

Encom82

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2015
Doesn't make sense to me, everyones talking about iOS 9 in the iOS 8 section, just make a iOS 9 section.

sunking101

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2013
Doesn't make sense to me, everyones talking about iOS 9 in the iOS 8 section, just make a iOS 9 section.

Should we have an iOS10 section too? It makes sense to have a new forum when the betas start and not before IMO. We can make reference to future products without them needing their own subsection.

PsykX

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2006
We'll have one when it's announced - in less than 3 weeks from now.

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Of course it makes sense. No one knows anything about iOS 9 officially. So why have a section when everything is all rumours. Makes sense to me not to have one till at least we see the preview at the event in June and have actual fact on it. But that's my opinion. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.