Weak service signal and other issues.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ibuyufo, Jul 28, 2008.

1. ibuyufo macrumors 6502

Sometimes the iphone will show no service or have really weak signal strength like 1 bar while my friend's iphone who is standing next to me has full bars! I have to reset the network like 2 or 3 times a day.

The iphone will sometimes lose connection to the bluetooth device. Before it loses connection it beeps several times. I don't know what it's doing but it seems to be related to the problem above? The edge symbol disappears and reappears again and it seems to make the headset beep. When I go to the bluetooth section it indicates that the headset is paired to the iphone. I need to unpair it, turn off the bluetooth device, and resync it to the iphone. It's really annoying and I don't know if it's a problem with my samsung bluetooth or the iphone.

This iphone is really annoying the hell out of me now!! I don't know if I should just show up at the genius bar or I should wait until all the iphone 3g people stop going to the store before talking to them.

2. soberbrain macrumors 65816

soberbrain

If you have 3G on, but are not in a 3G area, it may decrease your EDGE signal. Regarding the bluetooth, can you borrow / try out another headset?

Otherwise, make an appointment at your Apple Store. They should take you even with all the iPhone madness.