iPhone 6(S)(+) Weak Signal Problem

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SSAJ, May 17, 2019.

1. SSAJ macrumors 6502

[​IMG]

Guys help please i have been getting empty signal since this morning,this is a iPhone 6S please helpp!!!!

2. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Start with:

Disable Wi-Fi, then power off your iPhone, remove the Sim card, then re-insert the Sim card, power iPhone on, (wait approximately two minutes), then check signal, then re-enable Wi-Fi.

3. SSAJ thread starter macrumors 6502

I tried a different sim card and it worked seams as if its a legal problem,i will get it fixed

4. Applefan4 macrumors 6502

Clearly a sign that you need to purchase a 512 GB XS Max ;)

5. SSAJ thread starter macrumors 6502

Hahaha but on a serious note it’s actually a legal issue I will get it fixed if I can

6. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

Please explain "Legal Issue".

7. Ebok Suspended

Probably didn’t pay his/her bill

8. SSAJ thread starter macrumors 6502

I didnt tax on this iPhone so thats why its blocked and i cant use any sim card on this phone but i will soon be paying the taxes on this phone

9. SSAJ thread starter macrumors 6502

Actually I didn’t pay any taxes on this iPhone 6s the government just recently introduced and they are taking action against people who did not pay taxes on there phones by blocking from receiving any carrier signals but i will paying the taxes this Monday hopefully

10. maerz001 macrumors 65816

maerz001

Interesting method. In what country r u living?

Btw please give ur thread a headline with the topic

11. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

Sounds like it could be Cali.:eek:

12. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

The OP is from Egypt/Middle East I believe.

Yes, this really helps and will show interest to other members who have knowledge in this area versus just putting ‘help’.

13. Lekro macrumors regular

Lekro

14. Ebok Suspended

So out of nowhere they decided to tax everyone who owns an iPhone? Even though it was purchased xx months ago?

15. I7guy macrumors Core

I7guy

Might want to mark the thread resolved.

But interesting form of coercion for the government to block a carrier signal to get tax money.

16. SSAJ thread starter macrumors 6502

Sir im from pakistan and taxes im referring to the custom duties you pay when someone brings in a phone into the country and basically any used phone here you buy is bought(smuggled) into the country so they introduced this system where you check your imei to if the phone was stolen(which it isnt) or if the phone has paid its custom duties and guess what it wasnt paid so the phone is not receiving signals and if you insert another sim it says iphone not activated contact your carrier which is a clear sign that it is banned from the government and i have to pay the taxes

17. SSAJ thread starter macrumors 6502

Im actually in Pakistan and taxes iam referring to here are custom duties which wasnt paid for this phone when it was imported here so i have to pay those is order to use a sim card with it

18. SSAJ thread starter macrumors 6502

Sorry I didn’t know you could change the name of the topic and yeah im from pakistan

19. SSAJ thread starter macrumors 6502

Thnks

20. SSAJ thread starter macrumors 6502

Those are actually custom duties that weren’t paid on any phone when it was “smuggled” into the country and the government is now making sure everyone pays those custom duties or else they wont cellular service on that specific phone

21. SSAJ thread starter macrumors 6502

Those taxes are actually custom duties that werent paid on this phone when it was imported and now the government has banned it untill i pay those custom duties which i will in a day or two