Weather app (OS 3)

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Mark., Sep 27, 2016.

1. Mark., Sep 27, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2016

Mark. macrumors member

Since upgrading to WatchOS 3, I can't work how to view the forecasted temperature for later in the day?

For example, in WatchOS 2 I could load the Weather app and by touching the clock face I could see icons, temperature and chance of rain for each hour of the day.

Now in WatchOS 3 I can only see icons for each hour, and touching the screen takes me to a 10 day forecast.

Am I missing something?

2. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68000

I assume you have time travel activated? Watch App - Clock - Time Travel. I thought it was disabled by default but can't remember. Mine was off.

3. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Force Touch

4. Mark. thread starter macrumors member

Genius!

5. profets macrumors 68040

I know there's only so much screen real estate on a watch, but really wish they found a way to show both temp and sun/cloud together.

6. Sandy Santra macrumors 6502

It was much better before: you just tapped, and it cycled between three circular views: temp, % precip probability, humidity.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 13, 2016 ---
    No, it's not. It's a step backward from the way it was before. Force touch + plus another tap is more work and harder work than the way it was before: you just tapped once, and it cycled between three views (one for each tap): temp, % precip probability, humidity.

7. profets macrumors 68040

Yeah, even that was better. Now a force press is needed, followed by another tap.

8. Mark. thread starter macrumors member

I agree. I was just calling the poster a genius for telling me how to do it.