weather app?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by illibball087, Aug 7, 2010.

1. illibball087 macrumors regular

is there a way to make the stock weather app show the current weather on the homescreen? instead of it saying 73 and sunny all the time

2. illutionz macrumors 65816

Not that I know of but... wouldn't you love to have 73 and sunny all the time :D

3. stockscalper macrumors 6502a

stockscalper

Have you installed Lockscreen Info? If not, do so. Download the Lockscreen Weather plug in and it will pull in the weather and update it at times you select (ie, every minute, 15 minutes, etc). It will also show the five day forecast, which you can hide by tapping the current weather icon. Be sure and also download and install Hide Clock so you won't have two clocks on the screen.

Lockscreen Info will give you more options too. You can have your calendar events show on the screen for the next couple of days, ToDos from Appigo's ToDo will show, missed phone calls and SMS messages too can all be shown as well as RSS news headlines.

4. Baggy Spandex macrumors 6502

Baggy Spandex

WeatherIcon in Cydia is what you're looking for. Not sure if it's compatible with iOS4, but worth a check.

5. ctt1wbw macrumors 68000

ctt1wbw

You have to use Winterboard for this stuff, I think.

6. illutionz macrumors 65816

7. baller1308 macrumors 6502a

I used to use something called LiveWeather I believe, not sure if it has been updated.