Weather bug - duplicated list of locations

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by danmart, Jul 2, 2015.

1. danmart macrumors 6502

danmart

Anyone else seeing this?
    [​IMG]

The list of locations in the Weather App on my Watch has doubled up. I can scroll through all the locations listed, seeing all bar the 'current location' information twice.

A reboot of the Watch makes it go away, but I have now had it happen three times, so it's not a one-off.

My Watch has been on watchOS 1.0.1 since before I received it, and my iPhone 6 is on iOS 8.3. I was running one 3rd party app, but I deleted it before the last reboot in case that was a factor of some kind.

2. SidBoggle macrumors regular

Yes I sometimes get this. Problem existed in 1.0 and 1.0.1. Hopefully it will be fixed in 2.0.

3. srshaw macrumors 6502

My biggest gripe is that it when I am at home, the first screen correctly identifies that I am in Huddersfield, and gives the correct information. When I swipe across though, one of my stored areas is Huddersfield, which is constantly at 24c. The other locations apart from london a similarly incorrect.

4. danmart thread starter macrumors 6502

danmart

Good (kind of...) to hear that I'm not unique in having this problem!

I wonder if how you launch the app influences the problem? I almost always launch it from a complication. Just occasionally I launch it from the weather glance.