Weather Elements HD V3

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by irthy, Dec 29, 2009.

1. irthy macrumors member

anyone using this nice lockscreen theme. I love it but i want to get rid of the "initializing done tap screen to continue" Anyone achieve this. I have no idea why it's in there. Also sometimes it is there and sometimes it's not. Just find it an extra step to view temp weather that isn't needed.

2. amann76 macrumors 6502

amann76

what source is this found under. I cant find this in anything i have in my cydia

3. irthy thread starter macrumors member

here

scroll through the forum there is a version 3 link posted.

4. irthy thread starter macrumors member

go here to check out the screen shots

version 3 link is on page 4 of the forum about half way down the page. I really like this lock screen. Uses winterboard and is easy to Configure/install via HSS. But i want to get rid of that first initializing graphic which pops up like 50 percent of the time. Not sure how to turn it off cause there isn't a clear command in the configureme doc

5. FSUSem1noles macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

I had used this theme before getting rid of my JB. No, you can't get rid of it. It comes up if you wake the phone within a min or 2 of it going to sleep..

If you don't wake the phone for 2 mins after it going to sleep, when you finally do wake it, you won't have to go through the "tap to initialize"

6. irthy thread starter macrumors member

yeah it's not really that big of a deal. Is there any other alternatives to this lockscreen. I love it but was just wondering. Something animated like rain/snow/sun rays would be cool.

Has anyone installed it after checking out the links from this Post? Thoughts?

7. justinwebb macrumors regular

I've had this for months now and love it you will get used to the taping on the screen ahead of time. I have the lockscreen delay to turn off in one minute and no dim so it stays on for longer if I want to see the weather.