weather icon by battery level indicator?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by p0rkch0p, May 6, 2010.

1. p0rkch0p macrumors member

ive seen some screenshots where there is a weather icon (not just the temp) next to the battery meter on the status bar. i looked all over cydia but cant seem to find it. anyone happen to know what thats called? thanks

2. Elementkng20 macrumors member

I believe you need to have:

1. Klear Weather Icon Theme
    2. WeatherIcon

Both should still be in Cydia. I did this about 2 months ago and never had a problem. You may need to respring and possibly restart after you enable them through your Winterboard and iPhone settings.

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

You just need Weather Icon. There's a setting to have it display on the status bar.

4. p0rkch0p thread starter macrumors member

5. GaresTaylan macrumors 6502a

Hmm I just tried this and only the temp will show, no icon. I have toggled the icon on in the settings.

6. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

I only had weather icon app and for the longest time, could never get the weather icon to show in the status bar. I just downloaded the Klear weather icon theme and for the first time, I finally have a weather icon in my status bar. Thanks Element!

7. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

I just set it for status bar and it worked. To me, I don't want anything else in the status bar. I look at the icon.

8. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

Are you talking about the badge above the icon that shows the temp or the icon itself? I've been trying to get the icon to show in the status bar next to the battery without luck until the mention of downloading klear weather icon theme.

9. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Settings>Weather Icon>Status Bar>Show Temp>On

Under Icon I have Show Image>On and Show Badge>Off

10. p0rkch0p thread starter macrumors member

yeah that just happened to me to! i resprung after installing the klear, decided i didnt like the way the weather icons were displayed on the lockscreen so i took it off and now i have it in my status bar. wierd, but it works.

11. Elementkng20 macrumors member

No problem everybody. Yeah, its weird how it has to be. I googled it when I first installed it and someone on another forum said you needed the theme and the weathericon installed. So I did that and it gave me both the icon and the temp. I just use the temp now though.

12. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

I just downloaded the Katra Weather Icon theme and really like it. The icon are more realistic looking/less cartoonish than the Klear Icons. Just another option for you guys..