Weather info not displaying properly???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MicHawk, Oct 8, 2013.

1. MicHawk macrumors newbie

I have an iphone 4s. Has been working fine since I got it. I have it set to display the weather (current temperature, today's high, etc) in the notification center regardless of if it's locked or not.

Now today I go to look at the weather and it won't show. I wait a few seconds for it to load, still won't show. All it shows is the current wind speed/direction and the day's high and tonight's low in some awkward paragraph. I haven't changed a DAMN THING in the settings app. NOTHING.

Why is it not showing the proper information anymore? It just seems to have randomly chosen to display whatever info it wants. The weirdest thing about all this is that the "weather" option isn't in the notification center settings menu nor ANYWHERE within the settings app. Usually you can change the weather settings through the setting app right? Like choose celsius or whatever? WTF is going on here? It's a relatively small issue, but extremely frustrating and makes no ***** sense.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Been using it for three months. Posted on this before so I'll summarize.

It seems to show you the current temp in the morning and afternoon, along with the information about highs/lows, wind, etc.

In the late morning/afternoon, it's near the high temperature and therefore does not say the current temp, only the other information.

You have never had the ability to customize what it shows, just change region format in settings so it'll show Celsius/ Fahrenheit.

You seem a little too upset over how your phone displays the weather.