Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lunercrab

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 23, 2009
Ok so i have a 3g jb phone running off tmobile sim...anyways ever since yesterday morning when i go into the weather app, it will just keep saying "updating" and never shows anything and when i try to access the app store it says "itunes is not available try again later"...Safari works and everything else works, but not those...is this an "apple" related issue is itunes really down...or could it be something with my actual phone itself...i tried resetting the networks and such...any suggestions?

lunercrab

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 23, 2009
So I just noticed I my YouTube app also is saying unavailable. I talked to a buddy of mine and all his factory apps are working. I'm just confused how three are not working at all the same time I really hope I don't have to restore and rejailbreak it again.

iFerd

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2007
I periodically get a message that the iTunes store isn't available, try again later, when I use the App Store application to check for updates. Most of the time I just tap the Updates icon again and it connects and gives the status report I was seeking. In other words, this isn't unusual in my experience, and it certainly isn't an iPhone problem.

I don't use the stock weather app, so I don't have much experience to offer there. Remember it is polling the Yahoo weather service, so the failure to connect is likely on that end.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.