Weather not updating, Solar face not accurate and sunrise/set times blank suddenly?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Advil, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Advil macrumors 6502a

Everything was working fine until today. Suddenly my modular face has a blank spot for both the sunrise/set time and "high" weather. Same on my iPhone 6+ running 8.4. The Solar Face is very incorrect as well... searched a bunch and no clue what to do, anyone else??

2. airfrancisco macrumors regular

Most of the time I fixed it by turning the watch off then back on.

3. Advil thread starter macrumors 6502a

restarted my watch and iphone a few times =\ looks like the "High" temp on my iphone is also missing.

Attached Files:

4. dypeterc macrumors member

5. c55 macrumors regular

c55

maybe it's just a bug on your phone since it is jailbroken.. try restarting the phone?
    (i wouldn't know, i can't get taig to work):(

6. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

Mine has been missing sunrise and sunset for a couple of days. Weather would be accurate but slow to show up sometimes. There are other threads on this that are from last month. It is some sort of common glitch so it's not just your watch. Sometimes rebooting helps the watch. Reboot the phone, too. But sometimes it doesn't help. So there may not be one single cause for every situation.

7. Shinigami301 macrumors regular

Shinigami301

Try cycling through the maps app. If you have location services disabled and it can't find your location you found your problem.

8. GIZBUG macrumors 65816

GIZBUG

Same issue here. No sunrise/sunset. cycled phone and watch, still not there.