Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

icloud87

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2014
i have problem since update to 7.1 ,
my weather apps run but animation snow or rain didn't move , picture still

why it doesn't move motion

thanks ....

nowhere-weather.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

TSKY74

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2012
I also noticed this. I got mine to work, but had to turn Parallax on. With the previous iOS, we didn't need the annoying Parallax on. Anyone know how to get weather animation back on 7.1 without having Parallax?

icloud87

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2014
I also noticed this. I got mine to work, but had to turn Parallax on. With the previous iOS, we didn't need the annoying Parallax on. Anyone know how to get weather animation back on 7.1 without having Parallax?

so why apple keep saying 7.1

title.png

i dont think so ...........>>>>>>>>>>

antiprotest

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2010
Weather Prolem on 7.1 [ HELP ]

The reduced animation option now also affects messages and weather as stated in the update notes. But if you do not have that selected then I don't know.

joejoejoe

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2006

don't turn on reduce motion, leave it off

go to your wallpaper in settings, click on your wallpaper (to set the size) and click "perspective zoom: off"

icloud87

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2014
i got it now , just turn off then all change back to it was before

hope next time apple launch new ios for update , don't change default setting , keep a same ...........

TSKY74

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2012
don't turn on reduce motion, leave it off

go to your wallpaper in settings, click on your wallpaper (to set the size) and click "perspective zoom: off"
Thanks. Turned reduce motion off (activates parallax) and turned off the zoom. It does minimize the parallax, but the wallpaper seems to move, but barely (maybe eyes playing tricks on me(. But it does allow my weather app the have animation.

Last edited:

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
The screen shot is OS X's weather widget before being configured.

Why are we being shown a picture of OS X weather??

----------

i got it now , just turn off then all change back to it was before

hope next time apple launch new ios for update , don't change default setting , keep a same ...........

All my settings remained the same after the update.

joejoejoe

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2006
Thanks. Turned reduce motion off (activates parallax) and turned off the zoom. It does minimize the parallax, but the wallpaper seems to move, but barely (maybe eyes playing tricks on me(. But it does allow my weather app the have animation.

Yeah I've noticed very small movement still with this, but at least it's not as noticible.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.