Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
I'm using the weather widget tweak use the native weather app for gps weather updates. Can some one explain the proper settings to have the gps locate my position and update it every 30 min?

6y2ajebe.jpg

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
It looks like you have it set up right. Location Update at Semi, and Update Interval at 30.

There is a description of the settings in the screenshots section of the app on Cydia.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
I am using a compatible widget.

Now whenever I have the two tweaks installed it crashes the spring board.

Nothing new was installed.

Weird. Might have to wait for an update.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
I'm using Elite 7 lock screen and widgets that are made for weather widget, but the won't update or get my location. Here is a screen shot

egeqydu5.jpg

ararejym.jpg

I have bought multiple themes and have never been able to have this tweak work. I keep hoping I will find a theme with working widgets.

GIZBUG

macrumors 68020
Oct 28, 2006
Chicago, IL
I'm using Elite 7 lock screen and widgets that are made for weather widget, but the won't update or get my location. Here is a screen shot

I have bought multiple themes and have never been able to have this tweak work. I keep hoping I will find a theme with working widgets.

I also would like to know how to have elite7 weather widgets use GPS and not fixed location

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.