iPhone WeatherBoard (iOS 8 & 7) live on Cydia

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Theronen, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Theronen, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014

Theronen macrumors newbie

Check out the trailer here:

It's available for $2.49 on Cydia!

2. MatthewStorm macrumors 6502a

MatthewStorm

Yeah, a little expensive, I think. It doesn't play well with Forecast, which the Developer knows. Not sure I'm happy with this App.

3. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

I'm not experiencing that and I have Forecast installed. However, I'm on 7.1.2.

I don't however, like the fact that the animation seems to play behind the Springboard icons. Without Gridlock and a black background it reveals my iBlanks and totally destroys my iWidgets.

I have an iWidget animated weather tweak that can manage to roll in front of the Springboard icons, yet my icons are still responsive.

The second thing I don't care for is that the animation seems to be a little fast. That may be due to the Weather app though as it's getting the animations from there.

And last but not least, once you've set a zipcode or city there seems to be no way to cancel the animation and revert back to just wallpaper.

4. pdxmatts, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014

pdxmatts macrumors 65816

pdxmatts

I'm actually using it for the falling snow effect to go with my wallpaper for lock and homescreen. I have been trying to find falling snow through Winterboard and none worked. Very happy to be able to have it on this tweak. I love that I can change the effect to what I want, or to the conditions in my city. It's a thumbs up for me. I'm waiting on a few more tweaks and then I will be very content with my JB :D

Attached Files:

5. Will2145 macrumors 6502

Will2145

It made the home screen folders all white ish and the dock is a bit messed. other than that, amazing tweak, love it.

6. tkukoc macrumors 6502a

tkukoc

Its really cool but when it's running and you quick reply from the lockscreen you get a massive lag in typing. I'm on 6+ and it's super glitchy and I have next to zero other tweaks installed.