iPhone WeatherIcon 6

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by steiney, Dec 5, 2013.

1. steiney macrumors 6502

Hello all,

I am having trouble with WeatherIcon 6. It installs and I am able to access the weather widget and associated settings in the settings app however I cannot get it to display the weather or temperature in the status bar.

I have gone through all my tweaks and cannot find anything that should/would be conflicting with WeatherIcon 6.

Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone know of any tweaks that could potentially cause trouble for WeatherIcon 6?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

steiney

2. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

Libstatusbar is not updated for this, check the old running thread on this.

3. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Four posts down from yours. Waiting on an update to libstatusbar, which hasn't happened yet.

4. steiney thread starter macrumors 6502

Ah, I see. Thanks guys. I actually saw pulled up that thread but at a quick glace it looked like it didn't address my question.

Part of that other thread made it sound like the dev has moved on since LockInfo 5 came out and isn't interested in updating WeatherIcon, but since WeatherIcon 6 was released, I guess that's not true?

Do either of you know if whoever is in charge of libstatusbar is in the process of updating it or is it unknown?

5. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

Stick to the original thread, all the info is there.

6. steiney thread starter macrumors 6502

I actually emailed the WeatherIcon 6 dev in the meantime and heard right back from him that the dev for libstatusbar has been taking no action to update libstatusbar, so it sounds like it's not going to happen.

Definitely a bummer because it's the only tweak like it. Oh well.