Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whyrichard

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 15, 2002
Hey,

I just got married!
There were several dozen cameras floating around...
... what is the best way to consolidate all of the photos taken? Ideally a web service where people can upload full resolution files and everyone can view them...

with services like shutterfly i am not sure if everyone can upload full res files...

any suggestions?

thanks,

r.

saperboy

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2007
Hey,

I just got married!
There were several dozen cameras floating around...
... what is the best way to consolidate all of the photos taken? Ideally a web service where people can upload full resolution files and everyone can view them...

with services like shutterfly i am not sure if everyone can upload full res files...

any suggestions?

thanks,

r.
You could try Phanfare. They offer this "DropBox" feature you're looking for, Whereby people visiting your online album may "drop" their photos for your approval & publishing. Phanfare allows videos as well and their membership gives you unlimited storage privilege. You also get your own destination website at "yourname.phanfare.com". No advertising on your Phanfare site.

You may get further info here... http://www.phanfare.com/corp/tech.aspx

If you decide to sign-up, do let me know and I'll hook you up on some discount. $10 discount for Premium membership and $20 discount for Pro membership.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.