Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrPickledHam

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 27, 2015
I got the iPad Pro recently, because I like expensive things but mainly to draw and design, and hopefully to see if I replace my weekend use of my MacBook.

So I hunted around to see about front end development apps and putting my trust into Coda at the moment, and does some pretty useful things I didn't expect such as live reload. Just wondering if any other developers are working with the iPad for web development and if they have any tools/setups they swear by. Still hunting for a useful colour picker tool that at least lets me copy the hex/rgb code (can't see any that look that good, so may end up building one).

Also attached a screen of how I am working at the moment.

Attachments

• lsN8M3pR.jpg
    lsN8M3pR.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 244
Reactions: MartinAppleGuy

MartinAppleGuy

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2013
I got the iPad Pro recently, because I like expensive things but mainly to draw and design, and hopefully to see if I replace my weekend use of my MacBook.

So I hunted around to see about front end development apps and putting my trust into Coda at the moment, and does some pretty useful things I didn't expect such as live reload. Just wondering if any other developers are working with the iPad for web development and if they have any tools/setups they swear by. Still hunting for a useful colour picker tool that at least lets me copy the hex/rgb code (can't see any that look that good, so may end up building one).

Also attached a screen of how I am working at the moment.
What app is that on the right?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.