Web Gallery Help (New User)

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Lazzer R1, May 14, 2008.

1. Lazzer R1 macrumors member

Hi,

I am using iphoto 08 and .mac which i recently signed up to.

I created a gallery called 'friends', which i then deleted as i wanted to create a seperate album. So i created a seperate album which i then called 'friends' and created a web gallery from it.

So on my side bar, i have an album called 'Friends' and also a web gallery called 'friends' which is exactly what i wanted.

However, when i look at my web gallery online, i can see two galleries called 'friends', one of them being the old one that i deleted and recreated.

Does anybody know how i can delete this?

2. yulin macrumors newbie

I have the same problem, how do I delete a web gallery album?

I have also deleted an album from iPhoto that is a web gallery album. But it still appears in my web gallery! How do I delete this phantom album that does not snow up in m iPhoto anymore?

3. Lazzer R1 thread starter macrumors member

If nobody knows, does anybody know how to contact Mac for support?

4. Lazzer R1 thread starter macrumors member

Found this and it sorted it:

Simple really...when you know where to look!!
    All albums published to your Web Gallery on .Mac SHOULD be in the Web Gallery folder in iPhoto. Mine for some reason were not and old deleted albums were still being shown in the .Mac Gallery, some viewable, some not. So some sort of sync issue I guess.....
    Anyway problem resolved in iPhoto by going to Preferences/Web Gallery and "unpublishing" the unwanted albums from there. It seemed to take a while to take effect but finally worked.

5. Scott-n-Houston macrumors 6502a

You can also delete them through iDisk.
    When I've had orphaned web albums on .Mac, that are no longer reflected in iPhoto, I go to iDisk.

Then Web>Sites>_gallery>

There will be mulitple folders. Note the folder your album is under when visiting it, and go here to delete it.