Web page plug-in for lock info

rmul86

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 9, 2010
Boston, MA
Anyone come across a lockinfo plug in that would display a webpage on your lock screen or homescreen? I have the HTC plug in right now so I was wondering if there was a plug in for web pages.

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
Anyone come across a lockinfo plug in that would display a webpage on your lock screen or homescreen? I have the HTC plug in right now so I was wondering if there was a plug in for web pages.
Since David Ashman is the sole LockInfo developer, it it's not listed under "Get more plugins" I sincerely doubt it would exist.

rmul86

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 9, 2010
Boston, MA
Since David Ashman is the sole LockInfo developer, it it's not listed under "Get more plugins" I sincerely doubt it would exist.
How do you explain the fact that I have the HTC plugin...and it's not listed under get more plugins...

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
How do you explain the fact that I have the HTC plugin...and it's not listed under get more plugins...
I believe that plugin was one of the ones listed under get more plugins prior to iOS 4 and iPhone 4. Not sure why it's not there now. I just looked one up in Modmyi and it shows David Ashman as the author along with another person.