Web site slow just for me or is other people having problems?

Bubble99

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2015

Is it just my computer or ISP? Or is this web site really slow at loading pages? Everything else on the internet is fast but that web site been like that for days even in the night.

https://www.tinnitustalk.com/

Some times the page need to be refreshed 3 to 4 times for it to load. The pages and that website are loading very slow and many times the pages do not load.

Anyone else having problems at that web site? Or is it just my computer or ISP?

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon

Is it just my computer or ISP? Or is this web site really slow at loading pages? Everything else on the internet is fast but that web site been like that for days even in the night.

https://www.tinnitustalk.com/

Some times the page need to be refreshed 3 to 4 times for it to load. The pages and that website are loading very slow and many times the pages do not load.

Anyone else having problems at that web site? Or is it just my computer or ISP?
I'd ask (the mods) to move this to the "Site and Forum Feedback" section of the forum, not the "Community Discussion".

But, yes, I have been experiencing this precise problem (slow loading forum - and sometimes have been unable to open it at all) for the past few days, too, not least tonight.

ideal.dreams

macrumors 68020
Jul 19, 2010
Ohio
I'd ask (the mods) to move this to the "Site and Forum Feedback" section of the forum, not the "Community Discussion".

But, yes, I have been experiencing this precise problem (slow loading forum - and sometimes have been unable to open it at all) for the past few days, too, not least tonight.
I think the OP is asking if people are having trouble with the site they linked in their post, not MacRumors.

Bubble99

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2015
It seem the owner of that web site https://www.tinnitustalk.com/ having problems with that web site or just some user on that web site having problems.

The pages are really slow to load and some times need to be refreshed 3 to 4 times for it to open.

Yet Everything else on the internet is fast.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that he's referring to MRF but rather the website which is referred to.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
I think the OP is asking if people are having trouble with the site they linked in their post, not MacRumors.
I could be wrong, but I don't believe that he's referring to MRF but rather the website which is referred to.
Fair enough, and thanks a lot for the clarification.

In that case, I have little to add.

Reactions: willmtaylor

Bubble99

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2015
Have you tried tried turning the internet off and then turning it back on?
I tied it on two computers and the iPad and it still loads slow that web site.

It strange all the other web sites load okay but that one web site loads slow.

I wonder if this DNS problem at ISP if other people are not having problems.

When I tried pinging it, I got unknown host....