WebCT Problems

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jedivulcan, Mar 31, 2008.

1. jedivulcan macrumors 6502

I'm having a bit of a problem with Javascript. You see, I take online classes as part of my college education. I take a Calculus class online. My problem is, is when I click on a Javascript popup window to display math problems, it gives me this.
    [​IMG]

This example is from a VMware Fusion instance of Windows XP running the latest Firefox 2. Adblock Plus has been configured to allow anything from this WebCT based site.

The problems display correctly in the main window behind it, it's just Javascript popup links that give me a problem.

It also displays the same problem in OSX Leopard 10.5.2 in both Firefox 3 and Safari 3.1. While the popup is a javascript command, the actual problems are Java based. They display correctly everywhere else except in these popups. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

2. xlopez macrumors member

I'm also having problems with WebCT. In fact, I can't click on any javascript popup links. They just won't open. I tried them in firefox and they open but safari is not helping. Javascript is allowed in preferences. This started happening when I downloaded safari 3.1. I hope someone helps us fix this. Thanks!