Website Demos Safari Browser's Upcoming Support for Dark Mode CSS in macOS Mojave 10.14.4

Discussion in 'Mac Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Jan 28, 2019.

1. justperry macrumors G3

justperry

Well, at least you got a decent job instead of making screws for the trashcan Mac Pro.:D ;)

2. revmacian macrumors 6502a

revmacian

At least you have a job. I'm deaf and it's near impossible to find a job when you're disabled.

3. macduke macrumors G3

macduke

Tell me about it. My mother-in-law is deaf and all of her brothers and sisters are very successful in their careers and she has always struggled with money. She works part-time as a substitute teacher in a deaf school. We'll probably be supporting her in retirement soon. My father-in-law is deaf and wound up in prison after working years for minimal pay in a factory. My wife grew up very poor in that household. The deaf community has it rough. Hope things turn around for you soon!

4. confusedpurple macrumors member

Microsoft are switching Edge over to use Chromium under the hood (which in turn uses Blink, a fork of Webkit). It means that Firefox will be the only browser left not using Blink. Whilst initially for web dev that sounds great, its truly awful, and makes it very easy to go back to the IE lock-in days.