Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Teuta Fatmire

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 12, 2010
Hi........

I have an office live subscription for my company and through this, i have the website they gave me khabrasoftware.co). i have the website up and all but i was amazed at how simplistic the website design tool was for it. it doesn't let me do any thing i want (ie. set a background picture and move around images) and i was wondering, could i use iWeb to make a website and then put it on that website? this is because i really need a nice cool sleek site for my company as it is a software company so i need to give a good impression to any potential customers, and websites that office live lets you make, look as if they have been done by an 5 year old using "My First Website." i have never used iweb to put a design on the web but i have used it before.

kingthias

macrumors member
Feb 11, 2009
I think that you can connect to your office live in finder by clicking Go > Connect To Server and then typing https://your-windows-live-domain then type in your windows live username and password.
After that mounts you should be able to set iWeb to publish to that file.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.