Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jigglitt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2009
Does anyone know a php/javascript directory list that is iphone friendly? I would like to be able to view and play music that I have stored on my ftp site and want an easy and intuitive php script to be able to browse the directories on my iphone in the iphone browser. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

SrWebDeveloper

macrumors 68000
Dec 7, 2007
Alexandria, VA, USA
So far all I could find was this which is part of the Joomla CMS with a file manager plugin that is supposed to be iPhone friendly. There is one for Wordpress also which has a file manager plugin.

If you find something else you can reformat output for an iPhone this is how you link a custom stylesheet:

HTML:
<link media="only screen and (max-device-width: 480px)" href="iPhone.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />

Here is a site to detect the iPhone user agent via PHP so you can tailor output accordingly if you wish to develop your own app (plus a great server side solution).

Finally, useful development tips for iPhone (excellent resource) if you wish to customize code, write your own, etc.

-jim

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.