ok thanks!1. Overall site design is too large. The title is 1/4 of the page on my MacBook, this is wasted space.
2. There is no real content. Each post has one or two sentences, all of which can be replicated by a Google search.
3. The color...well there isn't any. This isn't to say all sites need color, but the color scheme is very bland.
4. Get away from the blog style one column of content. It's very generic. There are dozens of good themes with two and three columns.
5. Again, your header should not be the main focus on your site. Get rid of all that space and focus on CONTENT.
6. One more thing. Do not have ads. Unless you're pulling in 5k unique visitors a week you don't need ads. It only drives away readers.